Mobile Locking Wheel Nut Removal Service
Lost or damaged your vehicles' locking wheel removal device?
Relax!! All Hometyre mobile tyre service vehicles are equipped with specialist locking wheel nut removal tooling to safely remove security devices where the original removal device is no longer able to be used or has been lost.
Locking Wheel Nut Removal Procedure
Where the nut or bolt has NOT been overtightened when previously installed, our technicians use two different means of removal.
1. Invasive. Where a tool is used to quite literally break into the head of the item and force it off with torque application. This method may permanently damage the locking wheel nuts/bolts and replacements may be required.
2. Non-Invasive. Where a unique tool is used to mould to the shape of the installed device and replicate the missing/damaged item. This will not usually damage the locking device at all.
In both circumstances we cannot offer a 100% guarantee of successful removal and you will be required to complete a disclaimer form before we attempt removal.
Hometyre service vehicles do not carry replacement locking wheel nut devices or spare wheel nuts/bolts for any vehicle. Sourcing of these items can be undertaken by request. We only recommend the use of original equipment locking wheel nut systems.
This service cannot be booked online - please call our support team now for POA on 0800 783 9310 or 0333 4445 454 or complete the form below during out of hours times.
- Tyre Info
- How to Check Your Tyres
- UK Tyre Laws
- Tyre Data and Symbol Guide
- Caravan Tyres / Motorhome tyres
- Van Tyres
- 4x4 tyres
- Winter tyres & Seasonal Tyre Swapping
- European Winter Tyre Regulations
- Vehicle Manufacturers Tyre info
We've found your vehicle!
If these details don't match your vehicle, check your registration and try again.