Hometyre Group Ltd and its' franchise partners will only use information that we collect/gather about you in the strictest confidence
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
G.D.P.R (General Data Protection Regulations 2018)
Under the above regulations, a client can request removal of their data from our data bases. However, we are required to retain such data as is necessary to identify them and any products purchased for an indefinite period due to potential manufacturer safety recall notifications (where applicable).
Removal requests can be sent in writing in the first instance to: GDPR Data, Hometyre Group, Lower Edgebold Shrewsbury SY5 8NY.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
Our website uses a session cookie to enable the purchasing of products and services via our e-commerce platform. This session cookie (named PHPSESSID) does not contain any personal information and is automatically removed when you close your web browser software.
We use Google Analytics to monitor usage of the website, and to help us improve our website, products and services further. The data collected by Google Analytics is not of a personal nature and cannot be used to identify individual users.
By using this website you agree to allow the usage of these cookies on your device.
Hometyre web site may contain links to other sites, and we make every effort to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy. However, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Copyright 2003-2021 Hometyre Group Ltd. All rights reserved. The text, images, graphics, animation files and their arrangement on Hometyre's web site are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or posted to other sites.
This website and content is owned and maintained by Hometyre Group Ltd. Registered Office - 8B Lower Edgebold Industrial Estate, Shrewsbury Shropshire SY58NY. Registered in England & Wales. (01743) 861183 email@example.com VAT Registration no. 937534500 Company No. 6598762