Alfa Romeo 159
Having made its debut in 2005 at the Geneva Motor Show, the natural successor to the 156 range delivered a new aggressive look with exceptional safety and performance. Supplied in both the saloon and sportwagon versions, the Alfa 159's eight engine options in both petrol and diesel units were all compliant with Euro 4 standards.
Alfa 159 tyresHometyre supply a range of tyres for the Alfa Brera- supplied and fitted at your home or work.
Fitment sizes include:
- Tyre Info
- How to Check Your Tyres
- UK Tyre Laws
- Tyre Data and Symbol Guide
- Caravan Tyres / Motorhome tyres
- Van Tyres
- 4x4 tyres
- Winter tyres & Seasonal Tyre Swapping
- European Winter Tyre Regulations
- Vehicle Manufacturers Tyre info
We've found your vehicle!
If these details don't match your vehicle, check your registration and try again.