Bank Holiday Travelling
Are you hitting the roads this bank holiday? If so, expect regular long delays and tailbacks heading into the popular destinations and be prepared!
Top tips to avoid further disruption:
1. Well, you'd have guessed we start with this! Check your tyres BEFORE you leave. Tread and pressures all round and don't forget the SPARE iof you have one. You'll be pretty disappointed to pick up a puncture only to find the spare flat too!
2. Oil and water and brake fluid level checks. These are two minute checks that could highlight potential issues before you get going.
3. Keep your fuel tank topped up - no good being stuck in long, slow moving traffic with that dreaded low fuel light glowing.
4. Give the glass a good clean on the inside (newspaper and window cleaner works a treat!). A car full of grumpy people sat in traffic in the rain soon gives rise to condensation. Dirty greasy glass takes much longer to clear not to mention see through!
5. Make sure you have plenty of distracting entertainment for the kids. Take yourself a set of headphones too to avoid listening to 'Let it go' for three hours!
Whatever your plans, stay safe this holiday. We're available from Tuesday to attend to your punctures/blowouts and worn tyre issues!
We've found your vehicle!
If these details don't match your vehicle, check your registration and try again.