How to Reset a Tyre Pressure Light on a Citroen DS3
If your TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) Light is illuminated on your dashboard, it's a very clear indication you have an issue with your tyres! Trust us, these lights don't come on for no reason!
If your light is solid, this is likely to indicate an issue with the tyre pressure. It may be that you simply need to adjust your tyre pressures due to loss over time or it might be that you have a puncture or a leaky valve!
If you think it might simply be an adjustment of pressure that's needed – follow the below steps:
Inflate your tyre pressures to the manufacturer's specification. You can find this information in the handbook or on the inside of the drivers door.
- Once pressures have been correctly inflated, turn the ignition to the ON position, keeping the engine off.
- Locate the button or menu on the dashboard control panel that is used to access the car's settings. It is usually labelled "Menu" or "Setup."
- Press the button repeatedly until you reach the tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) menu or settings.
- Once you are in the TPMS menu, you may see an option to reset or recalibrate the system. Select this option.
- Depending on your Citroen DS3 model, the reset process may
involve one of the following:
If you have a TPMS reset button, press and hold it until the TPMS light blinks or turns off.
If you have a touchscreen display, follow the on-screen instructions to reset the TPMS.
If your Citroen DS3 has a combination of buttons and a display, use the buttons to navigate to the reset option and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After completing the reset process, the TPMS light should either stop blinking or turn off. This indicates that the tire pressure monitoring system has been reset successfully.
- Turn off the engine and then restart it to verify that the TPMS light remains off.
If your TPMS light doesn't go off or comes back on, you likely have a deeper problem! This could simply be a puncture or leaky valve causing a loss of air. Give us a call! We come out to you, with a to-the-minute appointment across Bristol and surrounding local areas.
We always carry a tyre on board the van just in case your problem cannot be fixed!
Mobile Tyre Fitting in Bristol
If you need tyres for your Citroen DS3 – call us! We have a huge selection of tyres available for your vehicle. We offer to-the-minute appointments and come to your location!